From its applications in decorating to aviation to life-saving technology, the science of polymer and coatings makes the world run smoothly.
The Polymer and Coatings Science master’s program from DePaul University provides both thesis and non-thesis options. Classes are held in the evenings on the Lincoln Park Campus. The degree can be completed in two years.
For international students: this is a STEM-designated program, which can qualify you to extend your post-graduation stay in the United States.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Inorganic Structure And Reactivity
- Advanced Mechanistic Organic Chemistry
- Advanced Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Polymer Synthesis
- Physical Chemistry Of Polymers
- Polymer Characterization
- Polymer Technology
- Material Science
- Coatings Science And Technology
- Coatings Properties And Applications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry View 460 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- A completed online application
- Official transcripts from all previous college course work
- At least two letters of recommendation
- Students educated outside the United States must present proof of English proficiency. The program requires a minimum TOEFL score of 96 on the TOEFL iBT, 243 on the computer-based test or 590 on the paper-based test. A minimum of 7.5 on the IELTS may be submitted for this requirement.
International735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.