If an applicant already holds teacher certification in IECE, the graduate degree program leads to Rank II IECE certification in Kentucky.
The Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education (IECE) at the University of Kentucky does not lead to initial IECE certification. Students who want IECE certification, but have certification in another area or do not have any teacher certification, should first complete the graduate initial certification program in IECE, which leads to Rank III IECE certification.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Single Subject Research Design
- Field Studies in Educational Institutions
- Advanced Field Studies
- Gathering, Analyzing, and Using Education Data
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 380 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The University of Kentucky requires a minimum score of 550 (paper-based) on the Test of
- English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants whose native language is not English
- (or who did not graduate from an accredited English-speaking College or University). The
- equivalent score on the computer version of the TOEFL is 213 and the internet-based test is 79.
- Applicants may also utilize the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) to
- satisfy the language requirement. A minimum mean band score of 6.5 is required. Submitted
- scores must be no more than two years old.
International32564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32564 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National32564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32564 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State13404 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13404 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.