You’ll gain the skills and expertise to manage, lead and evaluate international projects and organizations. Deepen your experience through study abroad, internships and applied research opportunities.
Courses are offered in the evening on the Loop Campus, and in some cases, online. The International Public Service (IPS) program from DePaul University can be completed in two years and one additional quarter (including one summer) by following a schedule of two classes per quarter.
Learn from experts with global points of view
Professors like Ramya Ramanath bring diversity of thought and a rich perspective that makes our curriculum fresh and relevant. She is a noted expert on urban poverty, international development, international aid and developing countries. Her current research projects are spread over three continents and draw on disciplinary perspectives in urban sociology, anthropology and political science.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Public Service Management
- International Dimensions Of Public Service
- International Professional Internship
- Management Of Intercultural Diversity
- Research And Statistics For Management
- Ethical Leadership In Public Service
- Sustainable International Development
- International Political Economy
- Comparative Public Policy
- International Relations And Conflict Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development View 195 other Masters in International Development in United States
- A completed DePaul online application
- Official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended
- A two-page professional statement describing your educational and career goals in relation to international public service. You should also highlight your relevant international and intercultural work or volunteer experience. Please clarify any special circumstances affecting past or prospective academic performance
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
International18954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 729 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 729 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.