The Italian program from DePaul University may be completed in two years. Core courses are offered in the evenings, while most elective courses are offered in the afternoon/evening.
Study with acclaimed published faculty
- You'll learn from accomplished faculty with diverse interests. Study with Associate Professor Caterina Mongiat-Farina, whose translation, with Geoff Farina, of Umberto Eco’s “How to Write a Thesis” was published by MIT Press.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Professional Foundations
- Language, Self and Society
- Communities of Practice
- Mamol Capstone
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 867 other Masters in Languages in United States
- A completed BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or abroad,
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (on a scale where A=4.0) in all undergraduate coursework
- Two letters of recommendation, and
- One letter that explains the applicant’s areas of professional interest and reasons for seeking advanced training in language and culture.
International17496 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 729 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17496 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 729 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.