Grounded in adult learning theories and best practices , the Educating Adults (MAEA) program from DePaul University integrates knowing and doing in:
- Field-based research
This program combines structured courses with professional activities, workshops and independent studies, culminating in a final applied project.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Developing Professional Identity
- Facilitating Adult Learning
- Designing Educational Offerings
- Assessing Adult Learning
- Enhancing Practice with Theory in Adult Learning
- Agency Effectiveness
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAdult Education View 105 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
- A completed online application and $25 fee.
- Resume (uploaded as part of application).
- Interview with faculty mentor.
- An official transcript from each institution attended.
International655 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 655 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National655 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 655 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State655 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 655 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.