This Master of Science program in Applied Technology (MSAT) from DePaul University provides you opportunities to:
- Draw on the combined strengths of two of DePaul’s colleges, SNL and CDM
- Customize portions of your study by combining coursework with applied on-the-job learning/projects
- Receive coaching and mentoring from a team of university advisors and professional community members
- Engage in a brief/intensive series of “liberal learning” seminars designed to rekindle and/or deepen your practice in key domains of applied effectiveness (personal, interpersonal, organizational, values and inquiry)
- Enhancing your expertise in applying technology
- Earn an accredited graduate degree with competencies endorsed by DePaul
Newly admitted MSAT students may begin the program any quarter. It is recommended to take Introduction to Applied Technology (2 quarter credit hours) and Finding and Managing Information (2 quarter credit hours) early in the program. These two courses set the foundation for your graduate degree.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Applied Technology
- Agency Effectiveness
- Collaboration Effectiveness
- Inquiry Effectiveness
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 184 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
- A completed online application and $25 fee.
- Resume (uploaded as part of application).
- Interview with faculty mentor.
- An official transcript from each institution attended.
International655 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 655 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National655 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 655 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State655 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 655 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.