The Master of Nonprofit Management (MNM) from DePaul University is designed specifically to correspond with the curriculum goals of the Nonprofit Academic Centers Council.
You’ll take coursework in:
- Financial administration
- Human resource management
- Ethical leadership
- Advocacy and lobbying
- Development and fundraising
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Public Service Management
- Cross-sector Analysis
- Nonprofit Financial Administration
- Resource Development
- Fundamentals Of Human Resource Management
- Marketing For Service Organizations
- Advocacy And Lobbying
- Research And Statistics For Management
- Advanced Research Methods And Statistics For Management
- Ethical Leadership In Public Service
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Human Resource Management View 869 other Masters in Finance in United States
- A completed online application
- Official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended
- Two-page personal statement describing your educational and career goals, relevant work or volunteer experience, and any special circumstances affecting past or prospective academic performance
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
International18954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 729 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 729 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.