Students learn about field-tested concepts as well as the latest research findings and how they can be applied in practice. Many modules are delivered in English language.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of customer strategy developement, logistics and production managemetn, purchasing, customer service management, internal and inter-company planning, optimisation and management accounting
- Analyse complex processes before implementation
- Explore how Industry 4.0 influences supply chain process planning
- Find out how companies can remain constantly innovative
- Take the next step in your career as future executive in business consultancy, product and project management, developement, purchasing, logistics, production or services
Career OpportunitiesThe major in Supply Chain Management from University of Cologne is directed at future executives in, for example, the fields of business consultancy, product and project management, development, purchasing, logistics, production and services. The M.Sc. in Business Administration widens the knowledge gained in your bachelor studies, giving you advanced expertise in your chosen field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Supply Chain Innovation
- Supply Chain Operations
- Behavioral Operations
- Production Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 20 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree certificate | If you have not finished your bachelor studies but have passed at least 80% of the examinations (at least 144 credits in a bachelor degree carrying 180 ECTS credits), you can apply by submitting a confirmation of all credits earned so far, along with a provisional average grade computed and certified by your examination office.
- Transcript of records (stamped and signed)
- School leaving certificate | A-levels/ High school diploma
- Official description of the content of all taken bachelor courses | e.g. course catalogue or PDF-file with link to course description at the website of the University)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof of German language proficiency
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
The UoC does not charge any tuition fees. However a semester fee has to be paid each semester/6 months and amounts to 279,65 €.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.