Our multidisciplinary MS in Sustainable Management program from DePaul University incorporates courses from the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, the College of Science and Health, and the College of Communication.
For international students: this program is a STEM-designated program, which can qualify you to extend your post-graduation stay in the United States.
Leverage DePaul's wide-ranging network of alumni and business leaders. You’ll have opportunities to engage in professional development activities and community outreach via service learning. Join the network of more than 65,000 DePaul business alumni.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Earth Resources And Human Society
- Sustainable Value Creation
- Developing Sustainable Strategies: Practicum
- Sustainable Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSustainable Development View 116 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United States
- Submit your online application and the $60 application fee.
- Submit an essay explaining your interest in the program and your professional goals.
- Submit a resume that summarizes your work experience and educational background.
- Submit your official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions you have attended.
- Please note that not submitting all transcripts where courses have been completed could impact course waivers.
International1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.