During our Graphic Design program at Budapest Metropolitan University, you can become a graphic design artist who is able to respond to actual situations and present creative and artistic solutions, and who is able to create and implement high quality work on every job platform.
Independent artist in graphic design, illustration or graphic art
- In graphic studios, creative agencies as Art Director or Graphic Designer
- Work in the online and print media as an illustrator, image editor, artistic head, DTP editor or web designer
What can you study?
- Designing logo, pictogram, corporate identity, packaging, book, poster and web design
- Brand design
- Infographics and infodesign
The first semester focuses on typography, book design, illustration, infographics, packaging design.
- The second semester involves your specialization. You can develop your knowledge focused on the selected area.
- The third semester includes artistic graphic design, print-media graphic design, identity graphic design, media graphic design.
- In the fourth semester your teachers help you in the implementation of a complex visual message realized as the result of a research process.
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Art
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
IELTS min. 6.0
- Bachelor’s degree from a relevant field
- Portfolio of previous works
- CV and motivation letter
International7200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA5600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2800 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.