With a master’s in Management from DePaul University, you’ll learn to successfully lead, manage and implement change in a wide range of organizations.
Focus areas include:
- Project management
- Human resources
- Marketing and sales
Study with faculty who are leaders in management
Management program faculty help their students create business plans, identify innovative business ideas and develop management strategies and techniques. Learn from faculty who are experts in the changing landscape of business globalization, such as Professor Bin Jiang. With 20 years of experience working in China, Jiang regularly leads students on study abroad trips to China to help them learn firsthand about the impact of the Chinese economy and the challenges of transnational flow of goods and services.
- Managing For Effective And Ethical Organizational Behavior
- Fundamental Operations Management
- Leadership In Organizations
- Managing Human Capital
- Team Field Immersion Program
- Consulting Skills
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1500 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Submit an essay explaining your interest in the program and your professional goals.
- Submit a resume that summarizes your work experience and educational background.
- Submit your official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions you have attended.
- Please note that not submitting all transcripts where courses have been completed could impact course waivers.
- GMAT/GRE: Not required for applicants to this program.
International1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.