With a master’s in Entrepreneurship from DePaul University, you’ll learn how to develop corporate innovation and cultivate new product development strategies—either independently or within an existing organization.
Our faculty are industry innovators
- DePaul was one of the earliest founders of entrepreneurship education in the U.S. And today our faculty members are at the leading edge of innovations to help students develop business plans and identify new business ideas.
- Study entrepreneurial growth strategies with faculty leaders, like Professor Lisa Gundry. She is a professor and author, conducts research, provides consultation and is a frequent speaker to executive leaders on design-thinking for innovation.
- Financial accounting
- Managing for effective and ethical organizational behavior
- Legal aspects of entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and new venture management
- Financing new ventures
- Creativity & innovation in business
- Management of innovation and technological change
- Decisions in marketing management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Finance View 168 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
- Submit your online application and the $60 application fee.
- Submit an essay explaining your interest in the program and your professional goals.
- Submit a resume that summarizes your work experience and educational background.
- Submit your official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions you have attended.
- Please note that not submitting all transcripts where courses have been completed could impact course waivers.
International33060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1102 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1102 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.