The research-driven curriculum in the Master of Science (MS) in Economics and Policy Analysis from DePaul University, prepares you to be a hands-on economic analyst.
Interested students participate in 12- to 16-week fellowships at private companies, a government agency, public policy institute, or nonprofit in Chicago, Washington D.C., or another city.
For international students: this program is a STEM-designated program, which can qualify you to extend your post-graduation stay in the United States.
Get training from the experts
Our faculty members bring their real-world experiences to the classroom. Associate Professor Gabriella Bucci has consulted for the World Bank, worked for the U.S. Department of Treasury, and has had her research published in leading economic journals. “Economics is so linked to public policy. … This degree program is an ideal combination of economic theory, policy analysis and hands-on experience with policymakers.”
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced microeconomics
- Advanced macroeconomics
- Research methods for policy analysis
- Microeconomics of market organization
- Economics of the public sector
- International macroeconomics
- Real analysis
- Business and economic forecasting
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics View 367 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Submit your online application and the $60 application fee.
- Submit an essay explaining your interest in the program and your professional goals.
- Submit your official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended.
- Please note that not submitting all transcripts where courses have been completed could impact course waivers.
- Submit your GMAT/GRE Scores. GMAT/GRE Scores are required for applicants of this program, unless they qualify for a GMAT/GRE waiver (see waiver policy).
International1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.