Small class sizes provide opportunities for peer interaction and a number of synthesis projects cover the entire spectrum of development, preparing you for roles throughout the industry.
The Real Estate Development MRED program from Arizona is a transdisciplinary partnership between four highly regarded schools within Arizona State University:
- The W. P. Carey School of Business
- The Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- The Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts
- The Del E. Webb School of Construction
In addition to the credibility of earning a transdisciplinary ASU master's degree, a recent $15 million investment by the W. P. Carey Foundation in career services will provide you more opportunities to meet with a broader range of employers and have better access to career coaching and tools to help you succeed in your career.
The Master in Real Estate Development program includes the essential academic preparation for students who are interested in pursuing professional careers in corporate finance, risk management, money management, financial planning, investment banking, consulting or real estate.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook (2019) states, employment in Real Estate is projected to grow 7% to 10% between 2018 and 2028, faster than average.
Career examples include:
- financial analyst
- real estate broker
- real estate manager
- regional planner
- Urban Economic and Real Estate Development Principles
- Real Estate Valuation, Finance and Capital Markets
- Real Estate Market Analysis
- Real Estate Site Analysis, Master Planning and Design
- Land Use Law and Public Entitlement Process
- Real Estate Law for Developers
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Sustainable Development Real Estate & Property Management View 314 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the W. P. Carey School of Business.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree, in any field, from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts of all coursework completed at institutions other than ASU
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- one letter of recommendation
- current resume
- short answer questions
- proof of English proficiency
International60738 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60738 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
National58538 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58538 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
In-State38858 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38858 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.