The Nursing - Nursing Education MSc program from Arizona State University fosters scholarship, creativity and innovation as the foundation for teaching and leadership in academic and practice settings. The Nursing Education concentration offers advanced-level courses in education that can provide a transition to doctoral level study, depending on career goals. Graduates are eligible to take the National League for Nursing’s Certified Nurse Educator certification examination.
Key areas of program emphasis:
- Utilize theory and research, which provide a knowledge base for innovation in nursing education, science and art.
- Plan, produce and evaluate educational programs that account for regulatory, ethical and legal standards in academic and practice settings.
- Adapt best practices in the delivery of innovative learner-centered education and principles of leadership and change in academic and practice settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Foundations for Advance Practice Nursing
- Evaluating Research for Practice
- Individual and Innovation Leadership in Advanced Nursing Practice
- Advanced Health Assessment, Pathophysiology and Pharmacotherapeutics for Health Promotion
- Womens Health
- Teaching in Academic and Practice Settings
- Design and Delivery of Mediated Instruction
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Human Medicine Nursing View 763 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in nursing from a nationally recognized, regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- three professional letters of recommendation
- goal statement
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
- Online Arizona resident: $13,428/year
- Online Non-Arizona resident: $14,740/year
Living costs for Phoenix
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.