The Leadership and Management MNLM degree from Arizona State University provides an opportunity to obtain an advanced degree that addresses the unique character of nonprofit organizations and the social sector. Students interested in nonprofit management and social sector organizations explore both theory and the practice of management and leadership in the nonprofit sector.
Students who complete the degree gain leadership skills and knowledge in topics such as the management of human resources (both paid and volunteer), fundraising, program evaluation, fiscal management, and governance in nonprofit organizations. The degree allows graduates enhanced recognition and credentials similar to students who have graduate degrees in administration or management.
This degree builds expertise in nonprofit leadership and management.
- Career opportunities include:
- chief administrative officers
- chief executive officers
- chief financial officers
- foundation officers
- The Nonprofit Sector
- Financial Management in Nonprofit
- Program Evaluation and Information Management
- Philanthropy: Theory and Practice
- Capstone: Critical Issues in Nonprofit Management
- Volunteer Resource Management
- Fundraising and Resource Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLeadership View 511 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree, in any field, from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- curriculum vitae or resume
- statement of educational and career goals
- three reference letters
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
- Online Arizona resident: $14,328/year
- Online Non-Arizona resident: $15,640/year
Living costs for Phoenix
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.