Do you want to get admitted to the Rehabilitation Counseling in Mental Health graduate degree from Hofstra University and not have to pay anything for the application? With the help of INTO, you can apply to multiple Master’s programs in a single application.
All you need is to meet the grade requirements and the English language requirements. You will also be offered the Direct Entry I-20 to help you enter the U.S. for your studies.
What to expect from studying this Rehabilitation Counseling in Mental Health program
When studying a Rehabilitation Counseling in Mental Health program, you will choose to specialize in one the subjects focusing on the human condition: Anthropology, Languages, Cultural Studies, Ethics, Philosophy, Literature, History, Liberal Arts, and more.
Learn about how culture grows and transforms and the major events that shaped our human society. You will develop creative and critical thinking. Become part of the discussion and the force of change that will shape our future and create a medium for discourse, idea exchange and the development of new ideas.
By understanding the various aspects that make us human, you learn to bridge the gap and the differences between different cultures, and focus on the things we have in common, instead of our differences. Teaching is an important component of the Rehabilitation Counseling in Mental Health program, as once you will develop your knowledge of human culture you are responsible for sharing this knowledge with others, creating awareness and educating.
The program has an outstanding record of graduates employed in the field; job placement and in-service education of graduates are actively promoted by the faculty. Application to the program is made through the Office of Graduate Admission.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Orientation and Ethics
- Counseling and Helping Relationships
- Counseling for Career and Life Planning
- Vocational and Career Development in Rehabilitation
- Internship: Rehabilitation Counseling
- Foundation of Transition
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration and Community Partnerships
- Individualized Services for Diverse Student Needs
- Process and Techniques in Transition
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCounselling View 843 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply.
- GMAT/GRE requirement may apply depending on the program. In addition, the graduate programs may have other/higher requirements with which applications must comply.
International25744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25744 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
$25,744 - $35,290 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.