At Near Eastern and Judaic Studies Brandeis University, students have the opportunity to study with the scholars who are, in many cases, the foremost experts in the world in their field. Our internationally renowned faculty has published dozens of books and hundreds of articles. Many are known throughout the world.
Brandeis University's Department of Near Eastern and Judaic Studies (NEJS) bears a proud tradition of scholarly excellence in the fields that it embraces:
- The study of the Jewish people, including their history, religion, literature and place in civilization;
- The history, languages, and culture of the Bible and ancient Near East;
- The study of Arabic and Islamic civilizations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- For the most updated course listing, course descriptions, and degree requirements, please visit the Registrar.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 751 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application
- Standardized test scores or a graded analytical paper
- English Proficiency
- A letter of recommendation
International53500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National53500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.