Apply directly through to the Master’s degree in Marketing from Hofstra University. Just make sure you meet the graduate program requirements and the expected English language level.
INTO helps you apply to multiple universities at once and the application process won’t cost you anything. Graduate Direct Entry students also receive a Direct Entry I-20 invitation that you will need to be permitted to enter the United States.
What to expect from studying this Marketing program
A large part of the student population is interested in studying a degree in Marketing because of the diverse and versatile set of skills it helps the develop. You will have the option to specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, International Business, or Human Resource Management and other topics that have to do with the performance of a succesful company, small business or start-up.
Learn how to keep your team motivated and inspired, ensure a steady revenue stream, investments in product development and company growth, effective advertising and managing teams both at home and abroad. You will learn to understand both your and your team’s strengths and know when and how to take measures for team growth and knowledge development.
Business programmes are generally very practice oriented, relying on many real-life case studies and learning from the experience of succesful managers.
Highlights and rankings
- Top 6% of colleges and universities nationwide for mid-career salary for alumni with only a bachelor’s degree (PayScale College Salary Report 2018-2019)
- One of 3 schools in the New York metropolitan area with colleges of law, medicine and engineering
- Advertising Management
- Strategic Marketing of Services
- International Marketing
- Channels of Distribution
- Pricing Theory and Practice
- Sports and Entertainment Marketing
- Personal Selling and Sales Management in a Global Environment
- Strategic Decisions for Online Marketing in a Global Marketplace
- Product Innovation and Planning
- A-Z - Seminar: Special Topics in Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies View 1885 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Hofstra University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Achieve a cumulative GPA of 3.2 at the time of application to the MBA program or upon completion of 92 semester hours of course work toward their BBA degree, whichever is later.
- Successfully complete the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) before the end of their junior year, or before completion of 92 semester hours of course work.
- Complete a minimum of 30 semester hours of undergraduate course work in-residence at Hofstra.
International33705 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1605 USD per credit during 24 months.
National33705 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1605 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Hempstead
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.