Apply directly through to the Master’s degree in Marketing Research and Analytics at Hofstra University . Just make sure you meet the graduate program requirements and the expected English language level.
INTO helps you apply to multiple universities at once and the application process won’t cost you anything. Graduate Direct Entry students also receive a Direct Entry I-20 invitation that you will need to be permitted to enter the United States.
What to expect from studying this Business program
A large part of the student population is interested in studying a degree in Business because of the diverse and versatile set of skills it helps the develop. You will have the option to specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, International Business, or Human Resource Management and other topics that have to do with the performance of a successful company, small business or start-up.
Learn how to keep your team motivated and inspired, ensure a steady revenue stream, investments in product development and company growth, effective advertising and managing teams both at home and abroad. You will learn to understand both your and your team’s strengths and know when and how to take measures for team growth and knowledge development.
Business programmes are generally very practice oriented, relying on many real-life case studies and learning from the experience of successful managers.
Objectives of the Master of Science in Marketing Research and Analytics
- To prepare students for middle- to upper-level positions within the marketing research and analytics function at various organizations or marketing research/analytics firms.
- To develop marketing research and analytics who can assess marketing information needs, coordinate multiple research projects, analyze data, and determine the implications of marketing research data on marketing strategy.
- To enhance students' quantitative and qualitative research skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Systems for Managers
- Marketing Analysis and Management
- Research for Marketing Decisions
- Consumer Behavior in the Global Environment
- Advanced Marketing Research and Analytics
- Database Management Systems
- Data Mining for Business Analytics
- Business Forecasting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Business Intelligence & Analytics View 1089 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply.
- GMAT/GRE requirement may apply depending on the program. In addition, the graduate programs may have other/higher requirements with which applications must comply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25744 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
$25,744 - $35,290 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.