Are you a curious and purpose-driven learner? Join this Industrial Design MID program from Arizona State University that prepares learners for the future of industrial design practice. Students engage in research, brainstorming, idea visualization, prototyping and testing of creative solutions that address critical problems faced in the world today.
Graduates of this program are adept in using principles of design innovation, sustainability and systems thinking in problem-solving.
Graduates are able to apply critical thinking and design processes to global opportunities needing change. They often find positions in industry and academia. Some examples include:
- civil drafter
- commercial designer
- furniture designer
- industrial designer
- mechanical drafter
- package designer
- product designer
- set and exhibit designer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Modeling
- Industrial Design Seminar
- Industrial Design Studio
- Visual Methods for Problem Solving
- Materials and Design
- 20th Century Design
- Design Presentation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Industrial Design Design View 292 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- a portfolio, letter of intent and contact information of two references submitted via SlideRoom
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 24 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.