Thunderbird School of Global Management's program with an executive focus is designed for experienced professionals interested in broadening their global outlook and their worldwide network. The program combines cutting-edge management coursework, cross-cultural insight and regional studies to prepare graduates to lead transnational businesses, nonprofit organizations or government agencies. With the busy schedules of working professionals in mind, this specialized master's degree is designed to be completed as a lock-step program in 12 months.
The Executive Master of Global Management from Arizona State University begins and ends with intense residence modules on Thunderbird’s Arizona campus. Throughout the program the cohort will meet on 20 alternating weekends for in-person instruction with Thunderbird faculty.
Examples of career opportunities include professional titles such as:
- chief compliance officer
- chief executive officer
- chief financial officer
- chief information officer
- chief marketing officer
- chief operating officer
- chief sustainability officer
- executive director
- vice president
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Marketing Strategy
- Global Strategy
- Global Leadership
- Leading Global Projects
- Regional Business Environment: Developed Markets
- Global Financial Decisions
- Regional Business Environment: Emerging Markets
- Multinational Value Chain
- Global Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting And Decision Making In A Global Environment
- Big Data In The Age Of The Global Economy
- Managing For Global Value Creation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 168 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Résumé documenting work and management experience
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE scores if you did not graduate from an English-speaking university in a native English-speaking country
- 1 letter of reference from a supervisor
- Official transcripts from all previously attended undergraduate and graduate institutions, validating the completion of a four-year degree
- Interview(s) with Thunderbird admissions representative (by invitation only)
8 or more years of work experience and at least 3 years in management
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International67000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National67000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Glendale
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.