The Intermedia and Digital Arts program at the University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) is committed to art that poses unique conceptual and social challenges while offering an environment that provides artists a studio, teaching opportunities, courses in emerging methods, contemporary art and theory, engaged faculty, premier visiting artists and high-end research centers that are typical of a research university.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History and Theory of Imaging and Digital Arts
- Intermedia and Digital Arts Seminar
- Contemporary Art, Theory and Criticism
- Advanced Intermedia and Digital Studio
- Media-Based Installation Studio
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 865 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Portfolio of creative work; list of creative works; artist’s statement; curriculum vitae; letters of reference and transcripts. TOEFL is required for international students, no GRE’s are required.
- All applicants must submit an application to both the Graduate School, from the above link, and a portfolio of creative work to the Visual Arts Department through Slideroom.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24336 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National24336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24336 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State15300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15300 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.