The Bureau of Labor Statistics has predicted a 26 percent increase in logistics jobs by 2020 and a 29 percent rise in the need for freight agents by the end of the decade. The Global Logistics MSc degree from Arizona State University offers a unique curriculum that provides specialized knowledge and practical perspectives on global operations, logistics, and multicultural perspectives.
Delivered by our world-renowned Department of Supply Chain Management, the MS-GL provides depth in logistics methods with a focus on cross-cultural management and leadership, emerging markets, and global perspectives. To get you closer to the fast-paced logistics industry in Phoenix' West Valley, the MS-GL is offered exclusively at ASU’s West campus, giving you better access to networking opportunities and key companies in the field. An off-campus trip offers you an exclusive look at global logistics infrastructure, giving you a real-world perspective on concepts covered in class.
The MS program in global logistics includes the essential academic preparation for students who are interested in pursuing professional careers with an international perspective in logistics, supply chain and global operations.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook (2019) states, employment for logistics managers is projected to grow 4 to 6% between 2018 and 2028.
Career examples include:
- logistics manager
- logistics analyst
- supply chain analyst
- transportation manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Leading Organizations
- Operations and Supply Management
- Decision Models for Supply Chain Management
- Applied Analytics
- Strategic Procurement
- Logistics in the Supply Chain
- Logistics, Emerging Markets, and Economic Development
- Cases in Global Logistics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Transport Management View 175 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the W. P. Carey School of Business.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution in business and management, computer information systems, economics and other types of global studies or similar degree areas.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- one letter of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International56488 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56488 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
National54288 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54288 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
In-State34608 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34608 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Peoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.