Study Global Affairs and Management at Arizona State University
As part of the Arizona State University Knowledge Enterprise System, ranked #1 for innovation in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report 2019), we prepare global leaders to manage in today’s environment of constant technological innovation and disruption. To make a difference in this complex and interwoven global economy, managers need a firm understanding of how to leverage the immense opportunities and manage the threats arising from this digital era. From leveraging artificial intelligence to find solutions to planetary challenges, and blockchain to leverage community resources, to using virtual reality in conflict resolutions, tomorrow’s leaders need to be future-ready and able to work across sectors and disciplines.
This Global Affairs and Management MA program from Arizona State University was developed to help globally-minded mid-career professionals in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors take their careers to the next level. It prepares graduates for leadership positions within their existing organizations or to make a bold move in their careers by switching industries entirely. The flexible schedule- every other Friday through Saturday- is designed to offer busy professionals the flexibility they require in order to take on a challenging program while maintaining a demanding full-time job. The one-year program allows students to earn a master’s from the world’s top global leadership and management school in an accelerated format, so that they can immediately put their newly acquired skills to work and leverage Thunderbird’s global network of over 45,000 alumni to advance their career goals.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Global Theory
- Global Institutions and Actors
- Methods: Global Decision Making Under Uncertainty
- The Individual as Decision Maker in Cross-Cultural Global Contexts
- States and Markets in a Global Economy
- Managing Organizations from a Global Perspective
- Global Accounting
- Global Marketing
- Financial Management for Global Value Creation
- Communicating and Negotiating across Cultures
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management Studies International Business View 346 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university degree program
- Competitive TOEFL, IELTS or PTE scores (if you did not graduate from an English-speaking university in a native English-speaking country)
- Official GMAT/GRE score (waivers available)
- International experience
- Resume documenting professional and academic history
- 1 essay answering an application question
- Contact information for 1 professional or academic reference
- Official transcripts from all previously attended undergraduate and graduate institutions
International60000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National60000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Glendale
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.