If you're looking to make a positive difference to people's lives, and already have an undergraduate degree and experience in health and social care, this Adult Nursing course from Kingston University is for you.
You'll gain the specialist knowledge and clinical skills needed to become a registered adult nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) in two years.
Our academic team members come from diverse backgrounds specific to adult nursing including cancer care, dementia care, ICU, A&E, neuro, acute medicine, community (district nursing, health visiting), sexual health and respiratory nursing.
You will be able to progress into a variety of nursing careers, from acute to community settings within the NHS or independent sector. This could include settings such as hospitals, GPS, district nursing, prisons, private hospitals, charities, armed forces.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Assessment and care process in the acutely ill person
- Collaborative working for health and well-being in adults with long term conditions
- Developing professional practice
- Safe and effective quality care in adult nursing
- Coordinating the care of adults with complex health care needs
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing View 1039 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A health- or science-related degree is preferred at 2.2 or above, completed in the last five years. Health- and science-related degrees could include health studies, psychology, physiology, biology, social sciences, or related studies.
- A minimum of 650 hours of health or social care related experience undertaken in the 12 months prior to your application. Applicants will be asked to complete an RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) claim form to demonstrate this experience. This, along with a testimony, is a condition for entry to the programme.
- You must have at least five GCSEs at grade 4 or above (or grade C or above for GCSEs taken before 2017), including English language and maths (and a science subject is preferred), or equivalent qualifications, together with evidence of academic study, ideally within the last five years.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.