The major concentration enables students to establish a strong base of specialized knowledge in one of the areas of study represented in the Zarb School of Business.
This complements the skills in the various functional areas of business, as well as the professional leadership and management orientation.
Graduate with The Information Systems degree from Hofstra University forge a career path interfacing between business and technical units within for a profit, nonprofit, or government agency.
Career paths by track include:
- Information Technology Track: System Administrator, Network/Security Administrator, Database Administrator, Web Designer
- Business Analytics Track: Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Business Analyst
- A-Z - Seminar: Special Topics in Business Analytics
- Python for Data Analysis*
- Programming in R for Analytics
- Data Visualization for Business Analytics
- Web Analytics for Business
- Advanced Techniques for Business Analytics
- Time Series Analysis of Financial Data
- Data Modeling for Healthcare Decisions
- Business Process Management
- Statistical Quality Control
- Six Sigma Quality Management
- Seminar in Contemporary Issues in Quality Management
- Practicum in Business Operations and Healthcare Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences View 720 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Hofstra University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply.
International7222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1605 USD per credit during 24 months.
National7222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1605 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Hempstead
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.