Apply directly through to the Master’s degree in Health Administration (MHA) program at Hofstra University. Just make sure you meet the graduate program requirements and the expected English language level.
INTO helps you apply to multiple universities at once and the application process won’t cost you anything. Graduate Direct Entry students also receive a Direct Entry I-20 invitation that you will need to be permitted to enter the United States.
What to expect from studying this Health Administration program
Learn how to make use of the laws of nature: Mathematics. Mathematics is one of the most important Natural Sciences, dating as far back as ancient times. Advanced knowledge of Mathematics offers you tremendously interdisciplinary skills that you can apply to diverse subjects such as Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics, Astronomy, Statistics, and more.
Develop problem-solving skills, and an analytical mindset, while learning how to translate challenges into Mathematical language. Challenge yourself to solve unanswered Mathematical formulas that could change the way we think and see the world.
After graduating multiple stages of Mathematics education you can find work in companies that make use of Statistic, Game Theory, Cryptography, Finance, and more.
The applied nature of the program provides future and early health care administrators, as well as individuals employed within the health services industry, a comprehensive understanding of the core competencies and best practices required of today’s health and health care leaders.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- U.S. Health System
- Health Policy and Analysis
- Health Law and Ethics
- Health Care Economics
- Health Care Finance
- Health Services Organizational Behavior and Analysis
- Epidemiology for Health Care Managers
- Health Management Leadership
- Health Information Systems
- Hospital Organization and Administration
- Data Analytics in Health Services Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 269 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply.
- GMAT/GRE requirement may apply depending on the program. In addition, the graduate programs may have other/higher requirements with which applications must comply.
International36240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1510 USD per credit during 24 months.
National36240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1510 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.