Have you ever wondered why everyone stares at the numbers flashing by on a crowded elevator? Or why so many people are interested in celebrities and the tabloids? These everyday behaviors are what make the study of psychology so interesting. Psychology helps explain how the inner-workings of the brain manifest in our everyday life.As most people already realize, a large part of psychology is devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of mental health issues, but that’s just the beginning when it comes to the applications for psychology. In addition to mental health, psychology can be applied to a variety of issues that impact health and daily life including:
- The Profession of Psychology
- Theory of Measurement and Design
- Proseminar: Social Psychology
- Proseminar: Statistical Methods I
- Criterion Development and Performance Appraisal
- Proseminar: Statistical Methods II
- Personnel Selection
- Practicum for Master's Students
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 152 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- A minimum of 15 undergraduate semester hours (or the equivalent) of psychology courses including: basic statistics and an upper level laboratory course, independent research, or equivalent, emphasizing the experimental method, data collection, statistical analysis, and report writing are required.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) required.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
International777 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 777 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National299 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 299 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition fee per credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.