The faculty of the Industrial and Organizational Psychology program at the University of Nebraska Omaha possess a breadth of knowledge, expertise and experience in both research and applied settings. We also have strong ties to faculty in the College of Business and the College of Information Science and Technology, and have forged partnerships with a variety of businesses and organizations within and outside the Omaha area.
The success of our graduate students is very important to us. Graduate students are mentored by both faculty and senior students. Consistent with the researcher-practitioner model, we provide opportunities for a variety of research and field experiences in addition to relevant course work. Students are also encouraged to become involved in local and national professional societies appropriate to their career goals. Graduates of our program have secured a variety of positions in industry, consulting firms, and academia.
- The Profession of Psychology
- Theory of Measurement and Design
- Proseminar: Social Psychology
- Proseminar: Statistical Methods
- Criterion Development and Performance Appraisal
- Personnel Selection
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 1300 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Nebraska Omaha and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A minimum of 15 undergraduate semester hours (or the equivalent) of psychology courses including: basic statistics and an upper level laboratory course, independent research, or equivalent, emphasizing the experimental method, data collection, statistical analysis, and report writing are required.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Writing Sample.
- Applicants are required to have a command of oral and written English.
- Complete an application & upload requirements.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.00 (U.S. dollars) is required.
- Submit official transcripts and test scores.
- Submit financial requirements for I-20 processing.
- Submit final degree evaluation.
International16374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16374 USD per year during 24 months.
National16374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16374 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State7752 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7752 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Omaha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.