The Industrial and Organizational Psychology program at University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) is a unique, highly applied program which provides graduate training focused on developing skills that are relevant in today’s job market. Students explore and integrate important topics including organizational behavioral management, consulting, human factors, and professional human resources practice. Our graduates develop a professional portfolio while building strong relationships with faculty practitioners and industry professionals.
This program is ideal for students who want to work in areas such as: Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Talent Assessment and Talent Management, Organizational Behavior and Development, and Training and Development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior Management
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Seminar in Applied Social Psychology
- Legal, Ethical and Professional Issues in 1/O Psychology
- Methods of Assessment in 1/O Psychology
- Professional Human Resources Practices
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPsychology View 1226 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Grade Point Average of 3.0 or above with:
- A B.A. or B.S. in Psychology or related field from an accredited institution or foreign equivalent OR;
- A B.A. or B.S. in another discipline from an accredited institution or foreign equivalent with coursework to include Introduction to (or General) Psychology in addition to an undergraduate course in Research Methods or Statistics
- Practical work experience (e.g., beyond entry-level or part time jobs in retail)
- A focused Goal Statement demonstrating a basic understanding of the field of I/O and career aspirations with some application of I/O or HR
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23580 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23580 USD per year during 24 months.
National23580 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23580 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State14814 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14814 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.