Students in the Instructional Systems Development program at the University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) must complete seven required core courses (totaling 21 credits), five elective courses (totaling 15 credits) and complete a professional portfolio (students admitted fall 2012 and on). (Students admitted prior to fall 2012 will take a final comprehensive examination).
Internship and Final Project Seminar
Students are required to complete an internship course and final project seminar course. Since most students are working adults the internship provides flexible options to complete this requirement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Instructional Systems Development
- The Adult Learner
- Principles of Training and Development
- Research Design in Education
- Principles of Distance Education
- Corporate Distance Training
- Consulting for Training & Performance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 361 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor's degree: Earned from a regionally accredited college or university or an equivalent degree from a comparative foreign institution.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- GRE scores are not required
- 3 letters of recommendation
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1201 USD per credit during 12 months.
National43236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1201 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State25164 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 699 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.