The Master of Arts in Language Teaching program at the University of Nebraska at Omaha is the only graduate program in the region that provides practicing and future teachers of Spanish, French, German, and English as a second or other language with a rigorous, practically oriented education founded on scholarship specifically in the pedagogy of language teaching. Students expand not only their familiarity with the latest research on applied linguistics and effective instructional techniques but also the literature and culture of their language of focus.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Language teaching methods
- Teacher education
- Instructional technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLanguages Teaching View 717 other Masters in Languages in United States
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Writing Sample
- For students pursuing a concentration in French, German, or Spanish, a written target-language sample of five to seven pages in length. Students may submit a paper prepared for an undergraduate language class, or compose a new paper on any topic.
- For students pursuing a concentration in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), a five- to seven-page writing sample in English. Students may submit a paper prepared for an undergraduate English class, or compose a new paper on any topic.
International777 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 777 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National299 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 299 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition fee per credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.