The Sustainable Development programme at the University of London combines core modules in sustainable development, environmental science and management, climate change and development and ethics with electives in a range of areas, including rural management and environmental economics policy.
Develop an extended knowledge of contemporary economic theory and analytical skills to address problems concerning choice and resource allocation in national and international markets.
For the Sustainable Development programme from University of London, the following career paths and opportunities have been identified:
- Multilateral organisations (e.g. UN system – UNEP, UNDP, FAO; World Bank, OECD)
- Donor agencies (e.g. DfiD, USAID, JICA, GIZ, DANIDA, SIDA, NORAD etc)International NGOs
- Government ministries of sustainable development, environment and energy both in low and middle income country contexts and in high income countries
- World Bank
- Private sector consultancies working for the above or large corporations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding sustainable development
- Climate change adaptation
- Energy and development
- Gender and Social inequality
- Global environmental change and sustainability
- Human and Critical Security Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Application deadlines September | February
DisciplinesSustainable Development View 30 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- MSc: You will need a good degree in a relevant discipline from an institution acceptable to the University
- PGDip/PGCert: A degree or technical/professional qualification plus experience that we consider appropriate and relevant
- Individual Awards: Without the requirements above, we may consider your application if you provide evidence of your ability to undertake postgraduate study
- If you have a qualification in an unrelated subject or an unconventional career path with diverse work experience, we will consider your application on its own merits
International5135 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10270 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA5135 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10270 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- MSc: £9,875
- PGDip: £7,900
- PGCert: £3,950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.