Our curriculum and faculty will challenge you to attain intellectual achievements and to develop skills based on best practices. UNO's faculty and staff are dedicated to meeting the highest aspirations of our students, whether it is to begin a career or pursue additional education. Last year:
- Every undergraduate student working for our Nebraska Biomechanics Core Facility was accepted to the professional school of their choice.
- 100% of our Master of Arts Athletic Training graduates were employed full-time in their desired field within three months of graduation.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research in Health, Physical Education and Recreation
- Interventions in Health Education
- Health Promotion Program Planning
- Health Behavior
- Health Education: Instrumentation and Evaluation
- Public Health Leadership and Advocacy
- Epidemiology & Prevention of Disease
- Community Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Sports Sciences View 3529 other Masters in Education in United States
- Entrance Exam
- Only for Physical Education Pedagogy, Physical Education Coaching, Exercise Science, and Physical Activity in Health Promotion concentrations.
- GRE score of score of 286 (verbal + quantitative) or 800 (verbal + quantitative) in the old scoring system.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Statement of goals and rationale for entering graduate program (maximum of 300 words)
International777 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 777 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National299 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 299 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition fee per credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.