This Livestock Health and Production programme from University of London helps you gain a thorough overview of the factors that influence livestock production, including breeding, nutrition, welfare and disease processes and management.
This programme will help you improve the health and production of livestock by providing greater understanding of the interaction of livestock with people and the environment.
Graduates of this programme are employed in a variety of organizations, including the Department for Environment and Rural Affairs (Defra), University Veterinary faculties and international organisations including the FAO and World Health Organisation (WHO).
What do employers think of our graduates?
In some countries, qualifications earned by distance and flexible learning may not be recognised by certain authorities or regulators for the purposes of public sector employment or further study. We advise you to explore the local recognition status before you register, even if you plan to receive support from a local teaching institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Animal disease
- Developing and monitoring of livestock production systems
- Principles of livestock production
- Animal welfare
- Economics for livestock development and policy
- Epidemiology and animal health economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVeterinary Medicine Environmental Management Animal Sciences View 11 other Masters in Veterinary Medicine in United Kingdom
- MSc: Either a second class honours degree (or equivalent) in a scientific subject, veterinary, animal science, agriculture, biological sciences, or medicine. Or a second class honours degree (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline which has included suitable training.
- PGDip / PGCert / 240-hour modules: an appropriate degree, professional or technical qualification and work experience that we deem appropriate.
International7410 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14820 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7410 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14820 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- MSc: £14820
- Postgraduate Diploma: £8805
- Postgraduate Certificate: £4620
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.