This Livestock Health and Production programme from University of London will help you improve the health and production of livestock by providing greater understanding of the interaction of livestock with people and the environment.
The Livestock Health and Production programme is aimed primarily at veterinarians, animal health specialists and livestock farmers.
Graduates of this programme are employed in a variety of organizations, including the Department for Environment and Rural Affairs (Defra), University Veterinary faculties and international organisations including the FAO and World Health Organisation (WHO).
In some countries, qualifications earned by distance and flexible learning may not be recognised by certain authorities or regulators for the purposes of public sector employment or further study. We advise you to explore the local recognition status before you register, even if you plan to receive support from a local teaching institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Animal disease
- Developing and monitoring of livestock production systems
- Principles of livestock production
- Animal welfare
- Economics for livestock development and policy
- Epidemiology and animal health economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVeterinary Medicine Environmental Management Animal Sciences View 14 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- MSc degree: Either a second class honours degree (or equivalent) in a scientific subject, veterinary, animal science, agriculture, biological sciences, or medicine. Or a second class honours degree (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline which has included suitable training.
PGDip / PGCert / 240-hour modules: an appropriate degree, professional or technical qualification and work experience that we deem appropriate.
- Reference letters will be requested when your application is processed by the Admissions Office. Alternatively, you can upload signed letters of reference to your application when you apply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15560 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15560 GBP per year during 24 months.
National15560 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15560 GBP per year during 24 months.
- MSc: £15560
- Postgraduate Diploma: £9245
- Postgraduate Certificate: £4850
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.