Trinity University San Antonio Health Care Administration program develops leaders who are able to adapt and respond to the needs of health care and prepares them for the challenges of 21st century health care delivery.
About this program
Our distinctive program accepts students with the qualifications, desire, and potential to become health care's key players of tomorrow. With two unique programs of study available to health care administration students, the 28-month On-Campus Program and the 23-month Executive Program, our curriculum fits the schedule of an experienced professional or a recent college graduate.
Whichever program students choose to follow, our health care administration program provides:
- A top-rated program with a relevant and current curriculum and personalized attention in small classes
- A program continuously accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME) since 1969
- Year-long residency (On-Campus Program)
- An exceptional faculty, readily accessible outside regular class hours, who fully integrate conceptual and experiential learning
- Access to our program's distinguished alumni
- Seminar in Professional Development for Health Care Executives
- Physicians and Physician Relations
- Statistical Analysis in Health Care Organizations
- Operations Management in Health Care Organizations
- Health Services Organization and Policy
- Economic Aspects of Health Care Administration
- Health Care Organization Theory and Management
- Legal Aspects of Health Care Administration
- Health Care Strategic Planning and Marketing
- Seminar in Current Health Care Issues
- Financial Management for Health Care Administration
- Leadership and Conflict Management
- Health Administration Ethics
- Health Care Human Resource Management
- Health Care Institutional Management
- Financial Analysis for Decision Making
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration View 1563 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Trinity University San Antonio and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed application form for admission to graduate study.
- A $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts, not more than one year old, sent directly to Trinity University, from all colleges and universities previously attended.
- A résumé or autobiographical sketch detailing your educational background and employment experience.
- A brief statement of purpose explaining your reasons for selecting a career in health care administration.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who are familiar with your academic and/or employment performance.
International38571 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 90000 USD for the full programme during 28 months.
National38571 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 90000 USD for the full programme during 28 months.
Living costs for San Antonio
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.