The 11-month, Technical Entrepreneurship program at Lehigh University draws upon Lehigh's deep-rooted and powerful ecosystem of programs dedicated to the teaching of business and technology innovation, building upon the success of such endeavors as Lehigh's Technical Entreprenurship Capstone Program (formerly known as Integrated Product Development (IPD)) and the Baker Institute for Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Innovation.
Simply put, Lehigh teaches and nurtures innovation like no other university in the world. The results are evident among the ever-growing list of successful startups springing from our campus.
- Creativity and Systematic Innovation Methods
- Intellectual Property (IP) Creation and Management
- Methods in Visual Thinking
- Methods in Prototyping, Modeling and Testing
- Integrated Product Development
- Entrepreneurial Startup Process
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Business Administration Entrepreneurship View 3390 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application via Lehigh's College of Engineering and Applied Science (applications currently being accepted for 2020-21).
- Application fee of $75, payable to Lehigh University, which is non-refundable and cannot be waived.
- At least two letters of recommendation from qualified individuals, to evaluate the applicant’s academic achievements and potential for graduate studies, should be submitted online.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (in sealed envelopes direct from the Registrar at your previous institutions).
- Request copies of TOEFL score (mandatory for all international students), with the official scores sent by ETS (Educational Testing Service) to Lehigh University.
- Financial Aid form if seeking financial assistance through the program.
International45000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 USD per credit during 12 months.
National45000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bethlehem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.