Master’s candidates learn how to integrate instructional technology more effectively in a variety of contexts, such as in classrooms, corporations, and non-profits, as well as how to effectively design, implement, and evaluate their technological integrations. Application requirements include providing undergraduate and (if applicable) graduate transcripts, two letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and resume. The program can be started in the fall, spring, or summer terms.
The Master of Science degree in Instructional Technology at Lehigh University requires the completion of 10 courses (30 credits) offered in person, online, and in hybrid options, including summer institutes that are intensive eight-day courses. Typically, it takes one to three years to finish, depending on whether students are full-time or part-time.
There are numerous opportunities for flexible internships with colleges, businesses, and other organizations. Graduates have gone on to become successful instructional designers in education and industry, instructional technologists, managers of training, and instructional design in large companies and nonprofits and teacher trainers at universities in the U.S. and abroad. Some pursue doctorates and join college faculties.
- Overview of Teaching and Learning
- Instructional Design
- Introduction to Multimedia Programming and Resource Development for Learning
- Advanced Multimedia Programming and Resource Development for Learning
- Assessment of Instructional Technologies
- Environmental Education
- Teaching and Learning with Geospatial Tools
- Special Topics in Development of Instructional Resources and Technologies for Learning: Subtitle
- Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Large-scale Planning and Implementation of Educational Technology
- Curriculum Theory and Design
- Internship in Teaching, Learning, and Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation General Engineering & Technology Teaching View 1999 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Completed online application
- $65 Application Fee
- GPA Minimum: 3.0 undergraduate
- Official transcript(s) from each post-secondary institution attended
- 2 letters of recommendation - Academic and/or professional
- Acknowledgement of College of Education Policy on Clearances
- TOEFL score, if applicable
International17700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 12 months.
National17700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bethlehem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.