The master’s program in Information Systems from Technical University of Munich deals with the area of information systems in both a theory-based and practice-led manner. The program is tailored to preparing you for a career in the commercial IT sector and the business administration departments of corporations such as controlling, operations management, or marketing.
Which professional opportunities can I take up with this qualification?
- Upon successfully completing the degree, professional opportunities arise in many different sectors. You fulfill the requirements for pursuing a career as a CIO, CTO, IT project manager, or IT consultant.
- Further opportunities arise in business administration departments, procurement, production and supply management, as well as in finance and insurance sectors.
- The master’s program in Information Systems is structured around the following segments: informatics, information systems, economics and professional development.
- During the first three semesters, you attend course offerings in the areas of information management, business analytics, software engineering, databases, distributed systems, operations management, as well as marketing, strategy, and innovation.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems Computer Sciences View 98 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit a total of two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Submit one (1) Letter of Motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the programme you applied for
- Submit one (1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Submit one (1) Passport-sized photograph
- Submit one (1) Passport Biodata Page photocopy
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate (Required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International290 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 145 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA290 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 145 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Garching bei München
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.