The mission and overarching themes of the Executive MBA program are to provide experienced managers and professionals with an applied and integrative business management education that develops and furthers their critical thinking and leadership abilities so they can better manage resources, leverage information technology, understand diverse cultures, and effectively address strategic issues in a dynamic global economy.
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
- Accounting Theory and Practice
- Stewardship of the Firm's Resources: Human Resource Management
- Financial Management for Executives
- Legal and Ethical Considerations in Business
- Quality & Process Management
- Management and Organization Theory
- Applications in Economics
- IT: Leveraging Technology for Competitive Advantage
- Marketing Strategies
- Administrative Policy and Strategy
- International: Competing in Global Markets
- Seminar in Business Administration
- Independent Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1332 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Professional and/or managerial/supervisory experience and accomplishments preferred
- A minimum of six (6) years of professional level work experience is required
- Statement of Purpose
- The Statement of Purpose should address the following: 1) What are your career objectives and how will a UNO Executive MBA assist you in attaining them? 2) Discuss your most outstanding personal and professional accomplishments. 3) What is the most significant strength that you bring to a workforce team?
- Current resume detailing employment history, nature of duties and responsibilities, accomplishments, leadership roles, and community involvement
- Entrance Exam is Required
International917 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 917 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National372 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 372 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition fee per credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.