As the only graduate entry-level program in South Carolina, the curriculum is rigorous and engaging. Educational technology enhances classroom learning, group work develops professional skills, and experiential learning refines practice skills.
Interprofessional education is a hallmark of the program and involves connections with other health professionals across the campus and in the community. Research shows that working in teams produces better outcomes. Teamwork supports innovation and promotes excellence.
Beginning in the first semester, fieldwork experiences are an integral part of the curriculum and allow opportunities for direct observation and participation in a variety of practice settings and contexts. These experiences help integrate learning from the classroom and lab and enhance capacity for becoming a proficient occupational therapist.
The program culminates in two fulltime 12-week rotations at facilities throughout the state and across the country working under the direct supervision of a clinical instructor.
- Occupational Performance for Musculoskeletal Conditions I
- Occupational Performance for Musculoskeletal Conditions I Lab
- Occupational Performance in Pediatrics I
- Occupational Performance in Pediatrics I Lab
- Evidence Based Practice I
- Transforming Healthcare
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCounselling View 898 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- GRE scores submitted at the time of application.
- To obtain credit for volunteer/work experience, each applicant must complete 30 hours specifically in occupational therapy.
- Three reference forms; one from the occupational therapy practitioner who supervised volunteer or work experience. The second and third references should be provided by major advisors or professors.
International23728 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11864 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National16692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8346 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.