About this Speech-Language Pathology - Clinical Degree
Clinical practical experiences are available in a wide range of professional settings including the James Madison University Applied Laboratory, various hospital and rehabilitation programs, and the public schools.
The academic and clinical components of the program are consistent with the requirements for certification in speech-language pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and for health and education licensure in speech-language pathology by the commonwealth of Virginia.
- Research in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Communication Disorders of the Traumatically Brain Injured
- Aging and Communication
- Augmentative Communication
- Evaluation and Treatment of Swallowing Disorders
- Neuromotor Speech Disorders
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Language Studies Languages View 4298 other Masters in Education in United States
Applicants will submit through CSDCAS:
- a personal written statement
- official GRE scores, be sure to use DI code 1043
- official transcripts
- 2 names of references with contact information
- There is a minimum 3.25 overall GPA and major GPA.
- For more information about the admissions process including visits to the program, and GA/TA funding go
International26640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1184 USD per credit during 24 months.
National26640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1184 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State10485 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 466 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Harrisonburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.