The Finance MSc program from Arizona State University is one of the few advanced finance degrees offered by a top-ranked business school, and is a member of CFA University Recognition Program, positioning you to sit for the CFA exams. As a STEM-certified program, eligible MS-FIN graduates on student visas have access to an Optional Practical Training (OPT) extension for up to 36 months. This longer work authorization term may help international students gain additional real-world skills and experience in the U.S.
With an investment of $15 million in career services by the W. P. Carey Foundation, you will have more opportunities to meet with career coaches and employers one-on-one, as well as a broader range of resources you can use during the program and after you graduate.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook (2019) states, employment for financial analysts is projected to grow 4% to 6% between 2018 and 2028.
The Master of Science program in finance includes the essential academic preparation for students who are interested in pursuing professional careers in corporate finance, risk management, money management, financial planning, investment banking, consulting or real estate.
Career examples include:
- budget analyst
- financial analyst
- financial manager
- investment specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics for Managers
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Investment Strategies
- Fixed Income
- International Finance
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Risk Management in Banks and Financial Institutions
- Entrepreneurial Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 681 other Masters in Economics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the W. P. Carey School of Business.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or masters degree from a regionally accredited institution in business and management, economics, statistics, computer science or other types of science, engineering, technology and mathematics degree areas.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 credit hours or 90 quarter hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- one letter of recommendation
- short answer questions
- current resume
- proof of English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International59488 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59488 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
National57288 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57288 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
In-State37608 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37608 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.