With Healthcare Policy, Innovation and Management from Maastricht University you'll be an innovative professional who is able to influence the future direction of healthcare. Your broad skillset will open up many different career paths, including careers as a manager, care purchaser, a senior policy advisor, consultant or researcher.
- Policy advisor
- Care purchaser
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics of Healthcare
- Innovation and Quality Management of Health Services
- Health Systems Governance
- Organizing and Managing Patient Flows
- Research Methods
- Financial Management of Healthcare
- Strategic Management, Leadership and Organizational Change in Healthcare
- Placement and Thesis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Public Policy View 46 other Masters in Public Health in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recent passport picture
- A copy of your passport or your EU/EEA identity card, valid on 1 September 2021: make a copy of the page with your personal details.
- A copy of your most recent certified transcript and a copy of your diploma if you have obtained it.
- Your curriculum vitae in English (please list your education, relevant extracurricular activities and internship/professional experience)
- Proof of sufficient command of English.
International16800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16800 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
- The statutory part time fee for this programme is: €1,543
- The institutional part time fee for this programme is: €8,400
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.