The School of Community and Environmental Health offers a Master of Science in Community Health with an emphasis in environmental health. The emphasis is designed to meet the needs of students seeking graduate education in the environmental health field. The goal of the program is to provide advanced understanding of human health efforts due to interactions with chemical, biological, and physical agents in natural and man-made environments. Students may shape the emphasis area to meet their needs in general environmental health, industrial hygiene, occupational safety, or hazardous materials management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles of Environmental Health Science and Protection
- Statistical Reasoning for the Health Professions
- Environmental Epidemiology
- Research Design and Evaluation in the Health Professions
- Environmental Health Law and Policy
- Principles of Toxicology
- Environmental Risk Assessment and Decision Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 802 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers, supervisors, and/or employers.
- Evidence of a basic foundation of undergraduate courses in the life sciences, behavioral sciences, and social sciences with a minimum 2.80 grade point average.
- A satisfactory Graduate Record Examination (GRE) aptitude score.
- Work experience or voluntary participation in a health-related agency or program will be evaluated as part of the student’s admission package.
- A career-goals paper.
International1320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1320 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National523 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 523 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.