The Computer Science - Biomedical Informatics MSc program from Arizona State University is transdisciplinary in nature, providing preparation that integrates technological expertise in the information sciences, computer science, biosciences, and statistics with an understanding of the clinical environment of the health care professional. The curriculum exposes computer science students to current issues in clinical practice as well as the use of information systems in health care settings.
Students completing the Master of Science in computer science will be able to analyze and apply key theories, algorithms and software modules used in the field of computer science.
Career examples include:
- computer network architect
- computer system analyst
- computer systems engineer
- data scientist or engineer
- machine learning, AI computer vision engineer
- software engineer
- software developer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biomedical Informatics
- Problem solving in Biomedical Informatics
- Computer Organization and Assembly Language Programming
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Operating Systems
- Principles of Programming Languages
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Computer Sciences Bioinformatics View 299 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, computer engineering or a closely related area.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- GRE scores
- statement of purpose
- three letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.