Students choosing this program intend to work in the Marketing and Communication fields in general regardless of the economic sector.
They will gain operational expertise in traditional and Digital Marketing and Communication tools. They will learn how to expand a business, by mastering the issues related to Strategic Marketing and Communication in a moving context (digitalization, climate change…)
Marketers must drive the development of their organization by identifying strategic areas, designing innovative offers and by being able to properly communicate these offers to the market.
In BtoB and BtoC oriented companies:
- Assistant Product Manager / Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Content Marketing Manager
- Assistant Brand Manager/ Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
- External / Internal Communication Manager
- Marketing and Innovation Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding consumers and customer behaviours and expectations
- Elaborating the marketing strategy
- Deploying the marketing strategy
- Engaging customers and suppliers in sustainable relationships
- Communication strategies
- Communication tools and techniques
- International Perspective in Marketing and Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 45 other Masters in Marketing in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Direct access to the MSc program following a:
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- English native language, IELTS 6.5, TOEIC 800, TOEFL 85 or TBS English test B2
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
To assist our students financially, we offer several discounts for our Master of Science programs:
- Early Bird discount: for students who apply and pay by the 31st December (10%) - this is the only discount which can be combined with others
- Merit discount: this discount is based on your grades and general profile (10%)
- Partner University discount: for students who have studied at one of TBS's Partner Universities (10%)
- Sibling discount: for students who have a brother or sister enrolled at TBS
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.