Students choosing this program intend to work in the Marketing and Communication fields in general regardless of the economic sector.
They will gain operational expertise in traditional and Digital Marketing and Communication tools. They will learn how to expand a business, by mastering the issues related to Strategic Marketing and Communication in a moving context (digitalization, climate change…)
Marketers must drive the development of their organization by identifying strategic areas, designing innovative offers and by being able to properly communicate these offers to the market.
In BtoB and BtoC oriented companies:
- Assistant Product Manager / Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Content Marketing Manager
- Assistant Brand Manager/ Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
- External / Internal Communication Manager
- Marketing and Innovation Manager
This program has received the CGE quality label, a national accreditation reserved for top business schools in France. The CGE label guarantees the high quality standards of the program and allows international students to continue to work on French territory after their studies to further fine-tune their expertise.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding consumers and customer behaviors and expectations
- Elaborating the marketing strategy and stimulating innovation
- Deploying the marketing strategy
- Investigating what drives Financial and Managerial Performance
- Adopting a sustainable and international perspective in marketing and communication
- Communication tools and techniques
- Communication strategies
- Marketing and consumer research methods and dynamics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Digital Marketing View 36 other Masters in Digital Marketing in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at TBS Education and/or in your country of interest, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Direct access to the MSc program following a:
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- English native language, IELTS 6.5, TOEIC 800, TOEFL 90 or TBS English test B2
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
To assist our students financially, we offer several discounts for our Master of Science programs:
- Early Bird discount: for students who apply and pay by the 31st December (10%) - this is the only discount which can be combined with others
- Partner University discount: for students who have studied at one of TBS's Partner Universities (10%)
- Special discount: this discount is based on your grades and general profile (15%)
- Sibling discount: for students who have a brother or sister enrolled at TBS (15%)
- Excellence discount: If you have >610 GMAT or >75% GPA; 7.0 IELTS (25%)
- Impact discount: If you have a strong environmental/humanitarian/CSR project and a good academic file. (25%)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.