AME researchers produce experiential media systems and models that evolve human ability, facilitate learning, enhance scientific discovery, empower creativity, assist the disadvantaged and improve quality of life. Within these application areas, researchers explore sensing, perception and modeling, interaction and feedback, and experiential construction and knowledge creation.
The purpose of the Computer Science - Arts, Media and Engineering MSc program from Arizona State University is to train hybrid engineering-arts graduates who get their inspiration from the arts and their methodology from computer science and engineering. The students will specialize in transdisciplinary media development.
Graduates are able to analyze and apply key theories, algorithms and software modules used in the field of computer science.
Career examples include:
- computer network architect
- computer system analyst
- computer systems engineer
- data scientist or engineer
- machine learning, AI or computer vision engineer
- software engineer
- software developer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Virtual Reality Systems
- Digital Video Processing
- Database Management System Implementation
- Semi-Structured Data Management
- Distributed Database Systems
- Multimedia and Web Databases
- Computer Architecture
- Real-Time Embedded Systems
- Embedded Operating System Internals
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 298 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, computer engineering or a closely related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- GRE scores
- statement of purpose
- curriculum vitae
- three letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.