The Major in Business Administration - Major in Tourism programme at Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts prepares graduates with extended up-to date knowledge, expertise and practical skills necessary to work in the general service sector and specifically in the tourism industry.
Our education system combines scientific knowledge and skills with the latest industry cases and examples, which enables our graduates to work in a variety of professional management positions in the private or public sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Network Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Research Methods I
- YOU - and YOU in a Team
- Organisational Transformation and Change
- Research Methods II
- International Festival and Events Management
- Tourism Business Entrepreneurship
- Preliminary Study - Master Thesis
- International Tourism Environment
- Business Models in Tourism
- Strategic Management of Tourism Destinations
- Applied Research Project
- Master Thesis
- Business Models in Tourism II
- Tourism Marketing in the Digital Age
- Sustainable Tourism Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications from Swiss and EU/EFTA applicants are accepted until further notice
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Tourism & Leisure View 59 other Masters in Business Administration in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree equivalent to 180 ECTS in Business Administration or Management, Economics or Tourism, C1 English.
International1502 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 751 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA1502 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 751 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Per semester - CHF 800
Living costs for Lucerne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.